Objects and Purposes
- To promote a Beneficial public image of the locksmith profession especially within the state of Vermont.
- To offer continuing educational, ethical and vocational programs to its members.
- To continue and further promote the establishing and maintaining of a high level of professional ethics, integrity, ability and training in the locksmithing profession.
- To disseminate information regarding the locksmithing profession and to educate the people of Vermont in the ways the locksmith profession can assist them in providing a high degree of security and protection for themselves, their property and for their visitors.
- To provide a means for promoting the self-regulation of locksmiths in the State of Vermont.
- Membership Eligibility Any Locksmith residing in the state of Vermont or adjacent states, their employees or apprentices or manufacturers or distributors of locksmith tools and supplies may become a member of the association, upon application and acceptance by the Association and by a payment of the established dues.